Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some Reasons: Why I don't want kids.

There's a new reason for why I don't want or like children every day, because kids do stupid things every day.
These aren't all the reasons, but I think these ones are pretty important!
1. I love Jewelry. Good Jewelry. Stuff that requires care. Recently my mother has gotten me : a beautiful princess length cultured pearl necklace with a white gold clasp, a matching pair of earrings, a gold necklace, and a beautiful replica of a Victorian style ring that has a garnet stone in the center.
Imagine if a child got a hold of those.
My necklace, that is pretty strong, would probably be broken within 3 days of getting it because the child would like to see how strong they are. Another thing, grubby hands do not go well with pearls, it damages them. But then again, anything a child touches gets damaged.
Rings - It's hard to carry a baby while trying to keep your nice rings clean, right? I'd rather not put them in danger - my rings, that is.
2. Another thing, is my hair. I know it sounds stupid, but it's just important to me. My hair is about 1 1/2 feet long and I'm still growing it. Now, my mother had very long hair before she had me, but she cut it super short after I was born because I pulled on her hair constantly. Hey, I've already apologized.
I have to brush my hair well every morning and night, but I don't mind it! Because I have time to care for it. I don't need to wear the sloppy bun that moms are always seen wearing. I love wearing my hair down and loose and knowing no child will tug on my hair like they were trying to control the reigns on a horse.
To me, those are pretty good reasons for why I don't want satan spawn, because that would require me to have sex with satan. And I'm pretty sure he shoots fire out of his dick.

More to come
(that's what she said)

~Violet

2 comments:

  1. Haha @ dick fire! You would have to hock the jewelry anyway, to pay for butt wipes. I have been around little kids---they either want to destroy your jewelry, or wear it, or they just carelessly fling their arms around and rip it off you. Either way, goodbye jewelry...goodbye possessions in general. Everything you own is now encrusted with boogers and infected with staph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the comment Christy :)
    lol Ill keep my jewelry and skip the kids thank you much
    :P

    ReplyDelete